1. The building and grounds are a tobacco and alcohol free environment.
2. Use of the building requires normal clean up after the function. If the
function is large (i.e. wedding reception) and janitorial services are
required (for example) there will be a fee to cover those related
3. Use of the building for "for profit" activities are discouraged. Exceptions
to this require Church Council and Pastor approval. Fund raising for
charitable groups and events is not considered "for profit."
1. Typical use of the building and grounds are:
Worship and Services
Conducting the Church business
Sunday School and other Christian education
Committees and Church Associations
Specific requests by church members
2. Events requiring janitorial and/or security services will require a fee and
3. Organizer will be responsible for the safe conduct of the participants
and respect for Church property.
4. Organizer will indemnify and hold harmless Zion Lutheran Church
against any and all liability arising out of the occupation and/or use of
If you are interested in using the building and grounds of
Zion Lutheran Church
please fill out and submit the form below for consideration.
Submitting this form is only a first step to gain permission
to use Zion building and grounds.
Processing may take up to two (2) months
especially if Council approval is needed.
1300 Pearl Street
Belvidere, IL 61008